• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

DiGi Distribution - New Online Distribution Company

Finally DiGi Distribution is in Beta Testing..... (12 days ago, a large company offered to buy us out, we turned them down, as the contract stated they have the right to eliminate the company from offering the services.) It was a big battle but im not interested in making a company just to sell it the next day, I want this to benefit the filmmakers... I was very clear they didnt want us getting people excited about this.... I turned down the offer which allowed me to go back to doing what I wish...

Here is some quick info...

DiGi Distribution is a feature film distribution company that will get your films on iTunes, Netflix, Hulu, Cable VOD and other platforms. DiGi Distribution will handle all US and Canada Online film distribution, including marketing, press releases etc.... I created this so filmmakers can get distribution without giving up their DVD rights. Many companies claim DVD print and marketing expenses that will prevent you from receiving money... but with us, you get 70 gross profits no matter what.

We use Distribber as our aggregator because they don't take a percentage, only a fee that we pay which is between 1,200 to $50,000 depending on how many films you submit and which platforms. Since Distribber does not take shares this allows DiGi Distribution to eliminate the "middle men" which allows DiGi Distribution to be that much more of an asset to filmmakers. Since we use Distribber we have all the same rules and requirements on deliverables etc..

We give you all data that is received from Distribber, live.... So you can see how your film is doing.

We give you analytics from advertising campaigns.

We create the marketing campaigns, (Flash Banners) on large such as IMDB.com *Film genre and target audience must apply*

www.digidistribution.com

Beta version - We are just about done with the video that graphics explaining more....

We also have an affiliate program

JFP said:
Definitely looks interesting. Is this limited to features or are you doing shorts also?

The answer right now is features only, minimum 60 min. But we are working on shorts - Netflix does accept some shorts, the licensing fee in minimal so you would have to keep that in mind, There isn't alot of "profit" to be had with shorts, but getting a short on netflix for possibly millions of people to see your work can be a life changer. We are testing some shorts now to see if we should be adding a short film section to the site... I will keep you guys posted about "shorts"

Thanks, Nick!

I wish you the best!! Looks like a pretty solid venture. :)

Thanks, its a company I wish was available for my past films.

I do believe our recent found footage film producer is a member here, he has a great found footage that is currently getting reviewed by Hulu and iTunes. Im not sure if the other titles we have are from any other members here.

Did you end up picking up Directorik's award winning crime thriller? I'd like to watch it.

I'll also keep my eyes peeled for The Recording as well.

Are there other titles I can search for and watch on iTunes or Netflix that you have ushered into distribution?

This sounds pretty cool, Nick. And very generous of you to do a special submit deal for the IT folks! Gracias.

Back