• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New Lens System Created for Kickstarter Campaign

Hello there,

Dan Mirvish here. Fellow independent filmmaker, author, and co-founder of the Slamdance Film Festival. As a part of the Kickstarter campaign for my next feature, Bernard and Huey, I have created a new lens system from the basics of camera equipment. The style is unique, and can add a distinct feel to your film! In fact, it is two-handed. The video demonstration is on the Campaign section of my Kickstarter page, here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/844519392/bernard-and-huey-film-by-dan-mirvish-and-jules-fei

Anyway, the story is based on his timeless characters, Bernard and Huey, and the nostalgia that comes with revisiting the past. However, this 29-year old script, written by Pulitzer/Oscar/Obie-winning cartoonist and author Jules Feiffer, was lost to time. Three years of work and trips across the country later, I have uncovered it and am now in pre-production! Currently, we have surpassed our initial goal - and now we want to STRETCH those goals even further. Thus, the MirvishScope Lens System was included in the Kickstarter rewards section. I encourage you to check out the project, and help out a fellow indie filmmaker! Any and all help is much appreciated. Thank you!

Back