• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Transcription Service

Hi everyone

I've been working in non-fiction production for a few years and my team and I got tired of how slow, frustrating and expensive transcription is. So we ran some tests by applying speech recognition to audio and video files and it worked great. It's amazing when you can get back transcription immediately with pretty good accuracy!

We've now built Simon Says (https://simonsays.ai), a website for automated transcription and we are looking for users to test the site and give us feedback.

I am looking for 10 users to try the beta site. If you have transcription needs, let me know.

Thanks
Ritz

I also want to inform that, if you are working with Adobe Premiere Pro or any other non-linear editing software, you can now transcribe your interviews in Simon Says and directly import the bookmarked clips, or even the entire audio/video file organized into clips, into your post production software.

I had a hard time signing up for it. I discovered that you have to have Google Drive and a G-mail account to access Simon Says.

Last edited:
Back