• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Character Based Let's Plays

So this is the side-project I've been working on. I realized the untapped potential of Youtube's "Let's Play" format in telling an interesting and original story, so I've decided to do an experiment in character-acting and improv comedy by roleplaying as various characters within the context of video-games. So I've been working on rebranding my channel because I'll be uploading something like this every day (OR more often, a semi-normal Let's Play that is actually more of a conversational podcast mixed with a lot of improv comedy scenes, great editing gags, and all sorts of nonsense)

Here's my first episode. Enjoy if ya enjoy. If ya don't enjoy it, then don't enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/-mT_1i5GOjk

Watched Part 1, funny stuff! You're doing some cool voice acting here.
Thoughts from someone that doesn't know the game:
6:00 It might be good to amp up your emotion here.
7:00 I didn't understand why this guy was attacking you so maybe a little explanation included inside one of the jokes would help.
9:00 This felt a bit long here, maybe it needs more jokes, or tighter editing.

Last edited:
Back