I need a crew. Who's from london?

Hello,
I wrote some scripts and would like to turn them into film.
Sadly no one in my entourage care about movies.
I'm looking for some movies passionate who want to make movies.
If you have accessories that will be even better.

YOU HAVE TO BE FROM LONDON.
You are not afraid to shoot movies, even with no budget and you are also good with improvising.

Sound guy, cameraman, guy, director guy, actors... you are all welcome.

Here's my email:

lounisproduction@gmail.com

Last edited:
Don't take this the wrong way, but as a script writer you'd impress people a lot more if you took more care in expressing yourself. :)
Try fixing up your presentation (layout, content and grammar) and you're much more likely to get people interested!

Seriously? A script writer who makes mistakes every other word, doesn't use proper grammar and yells at people he's trying to get to work with him, and you'd be interested?
You're a saint.

A script does involve writing, yes?

Last edited:
Seriously? A script writer who makes mistakes every other word, doesn't use proper grammar and yells at people he's trying to get to work with him, and you'd be interested?
You're a saint.

He's not yelling. He's being clear.

And there are a few typos but nothing horrifying.

I'm serious, I'd be in London, I'd send him an e-mail to enquire about his scripts. You'd be a fool not to take the opportunity to befriend a fellow filmmaker (unless, you're at the top of the industry and then maybe you can gently get the fu*k out of the forum :D).

You're a saint.

I couldn't agree more. No offence to the user posting, but if he claims to have written a script that he wants to turn into a film but can't write simple sentences it does seem slightly concerning.

I was a little put off at first also, both by the grammar and the lack of anything solid being presented.

However, being from London, I'd still be interested, although I suspect he meant the Big London, and not my little Canadian rip-off city...

CraigL

I was a little put off at first also, both by the grammar and the lack of anything solid being presented.

However, being from London, I'd still be interested, although I suspect he meant the Big London, and not my little Canadian rip-off city...

CraigL

Lol I always assumed that your location meant London & Canada.... not a place called London within Canada

Back