Starwars that I used to know

Awesome.

Sounds like a good time to go put Empire Strikes Back in on the laser disk player. Take that George.

That was great! The original song is getting a LOT of exposure through remakes, parodies, etc... It's a great song and this was a great parody of it.

Here's the original for comparison:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY

And a REALLY good/cool cover version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JVRcIX2kVU

This could be another viral phenomenon like the Hitler Downfall one.

I've always wondered what the actor who played Der Fuhrer thinks of his fame.

Dang, my mind is blown now that I've seen the original as well. Fantastic parody video.

Btw, when Wheaty posted the link it only had 304 views. Right now... 424,214 :cool:

Lot of views in that 30 hour difference.

Not a Starwars fan, but when I was shown this I couldn't see the thumbnail included GL. The surprise was hilarious.

Not a fan, but of course understand the goings on between himself and the Star Wars fandom.

Clever video.

As the Hollywood Reporter article says, the video serves as a damning indictment of what George Lucas has done to his work.

The more I think about this, the more I think there's an opportunity for a new SF franchise, one that fans all over (including me) are waiting for. It's really frustrating to know this and yet not be able to do anything about it.

As the Hollywood Reporter article says, the video serves as a damning indictment of what George Lucas has done to his work.

The more I think about this, the more I think there's an opportunity for a new SF franchise, one that fans all over (including me) are waiting for. It's really frustrating to know this and yet not be able to do anything about it.

Yeah!

I think David Twohy's could have been cool, if only it had caught on. Or, there's not really any reason why the Serenity Universe couldn't be expanded into something cool.

Cool things could be done cinema wise with the Farscape World.

I'll bet there are a gazillion scifi novels out there just waiting to be adapted.

Back