1000th Post!!!

In celebration of my 1000th post here on IndieTalk, I’ve decided to purchase myself a Premiere Membership!

<--- SEE!!!

Great forum here. I’ve learnt a lot and had a lot of fun in the time of spent here, so I thought it only appropriate that I support the forum and help keep it up and running for another year.

Now, just to get on with some actual filmmaking……

Over 6k posts in 3 years.
I feel so... peasantly common.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

And to think I was happy just to surpass the 200th post mark a few days ago...

I've been a member for 4 1/2 years, but I usually just read, don't post too often except for lately!

I've been a member for a few months (ok 7 months) shy of a decade, and have 2000 less posts than ray, yet I still get accused of being "eager to have an opinion on everything" :lol:

I've been a member for a few months (ok 7 months) shy of a decade, and have 2000 less posts than ray, yet I still get accused of being "eager to have an opinion on everything" :lol:
MYYYYYYYY (esteemed) opinion is that anyone laying that on you can just bugger off. ;)

I'm not a premium member, but indietalk gets a special thanks in the credits whenever my first short comes out :)

There was a time, many many many many many many many moons ago, when Zen's post count was within reach of being overthrown. At this point, it's a bit unlikely. :lol:

ROBERTBROWING_zps2b333ee1.png

Back