• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Small gif (part of animated short movie)

What is this?

To be perfectly honest, I don't know what's going on here. Is that supposed to be the WTC? An alternate history version of 9/11, where the airplane is caught by some sort of tentacle before it hits the tower?

I don't know what kind of feedback you're after...

The rough drawings are, obviously, pretty crude. But that could be fine if it's the style you're going for and you use it consistently. If it is the twin towers, you're scale is very wrong. But, again, if that's something to do with the style, then cool. The fact that there's literally nothing else in the scene is a bit odd. Where are the other building? How about some clouds in the sky?

Here is the script of rest movie.
The plane scene shrinks to top right of the corner , rest occupied by the news reader.
Then later screen zoom out to show that television news being watched by people.
Then zoom out to show laptop screen showing that news online is now watched by guy .
Zoom out - the guy with laptop is on that same plane.
guy shocked and shouts "hey !!! our plane has been hijacked !!!!!!"

NEWS CHANNEL FLASHES STATEMENT -
"CATCH US ONLINE FROM ANY WHERE ANY MOMENT.
but know one thing - BEFORE YOU CATCH US ,WE CATCH EVERYONE INCLUDING YOU !!!
KEEP WATCHING ,SO AND SO NEWS CHANNEL ANY WHERE ANY TIME .SPOT NEWS !!"

---------------------------------------

i THINK IT WILL BE FUN to watch.

Last edited:
Back