Actor/host wanted

Always like to see if I have the option of collaborating with members of IT so here goes:

Project: Logging Town. Travel show meets mockumentary meets documentary meets Twin Peaks. One host highlights the area, local culture and food for the viewers while the other host believes the show to be real and interviews the locals about the past “murders.”

Dates: July 31st, August 1st and August 2nd. (If the dates do not suit you and you are still interested in the project, please respond by listing your availability between July 29th and August 3rd. The production schedule could possibly be moved around)

Compensation: Paid Position + room & board if you reside more than 50 miles from Snoqualmie

Job Description: Male actor/host, who can engage an audience with their personality and perspective through this unique travel show.

Requirements: Applicant must be friendly, open, outgoing and not shy in front of the camera. A unique personality is encouraged. Must be able to keep energy up over the long working hours of the day. Must be willing to do any supplemental tasks if required.

If you are interested, please respond to: gogreen (at) loggingtown.com and someone will get in touch with you for a phone interview. Please include a headshot, resume and any links available to past projects.

I think it is great that you are continuing on your project, Ernest. This time next year, wife and I will be living in coastal Oregon, (tired of Ohio and the midwest). I plan to spend a lot of time in that part of the country, very soon. Fantastic 'open' beaches, miles of endless forest, high desert, mountains, Portland, fresh seafood, wine country, breweries, very green, what more could one ask for? Lots for the camera to capture... I would advise putting out a 'notice for actor' in the Portland area. Lot of talented people there. I will spread the word with some of the people I know there as well.

I think it is great that you are continuing on your project, Ernest. This time next year, wife and I will be living in coastal Oregon, (tired of Ohio and the midwest). I plan to spend a lot of time in that part of the country, very soon. Fantastic 'open' beaches, miles of endless forest, high desert, mountains, Portland, fresh seafood, wine country, breweries, very green, what more could one ask for? Lots for the camera to capture... I would advise putting out a 'notice for actor' in the Portland area. Lot of talented people there. I will spread the word with some of the people I know there as well.

Thanks for all your support, Don! I'll check the Portland area for talent as well.

Great hearing about your move and I hope everything goes well with it. We should try and meet up before you leave. Lemme know if you are going to be near Cincinnati one of these days. I haven't been by Columbus in a couple of years now but I'll do the same.

Back