• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Yuk Puppet News

Now's as good a time as any, I suppose.

I've recently started working on this project with another guy...

http://yukpuppets.com

1.jpg

There's 3 videos averaging around a minute and a half of a satirical news program, right now.

Something to note: This is pretty much still being conceptualized; deciding exactly what kind of format is going to be used;.. what exactly we're looking to do wrt satire vs real life quotes (as is, most of the stuff said, scary though it may be, has really been said by someone quoted in reputable news sources.) and also, we're trying to make this a very streamlined thing where we're able to do it amidst other obligations/projects/necessary life stuff.

So yeah, this is very much still in a testing phase.

So, yeah, take a look, they're small, vote on the polls, say something moderately offensive wrt the given topic on the comment board

This is some very interesting material.

Sound needs a lot of work on most the shorts... still, it's definitely worth a gander.

I'll watch them again in the morn, and will have some extra thoughts.

I liked these. :cool:

Hey,

I'm glad you like the clips... Sound has been a bit of an issue but these really are just tests. We're looking to continue to refine the concept to streamline it and improve quality. Therefore all constructive criticism and comments are welcome. Thanks...

Back