Snow Country (Traverse City Area)

Casting call for "Snow Country"

Ralph - 28-40 Midwestern Caucasian Male, average height and weight, loner
Charlie - 28-40 Midwestern Caucasian Male, average height and weight. Family man.
Jenaye - 25-40 Female, Latin *or* Caucasian, professional.
Jeffery - 30-50 Male, Small town law enforcement type. Southern accent/sheriff type a plus. A few pounds extra not a problem, but able to be physically active. (Ethnicity: Any)
Sam - Federal agent type, 30-50, male

Email w/headshot, and any clips you may have. You will be provided with a few pages of the script material, and we will have an open casting call in two weeks. All male actors must be willing to engage in physical realistic actions scenes, and handle prop guns (plugged barrel, blank firing). Anyone reading for Ralph must be willing to smoke at least herbal cigarettes in a couple of scenes. The film is a crime drama, so there is profanity and violence. If this is not your bag, please do not inquire.

This is a low budget flick. There will be no pay, and this is not a vanity project (no dvd sales scams, etc.) You will receive a free copy of the film when done for use in demo reels, etc, and a percentage of profits, there is any distribution of the project for money. Basically we are looking for good midwestern blue collar type actors that want to have fun and do a quality film in the Traverse City area.

We also have openings for a couple of reliable grips, and possibly a lighting person. However, the lighting person honestly has to be able to do quick and easy lighting setup faster than I can (professional photographer & former VFX coordinator), and be willing to work with us.

Last edited:
i have no acting experience, im also only 18, but i look much older.i also smoke.. alot.. too much prolly haha. im in the flint area, BUT have a family cabin up by traverse city.

if you need any help with anything, let me know ill do my best to help out in some way or another.

Back