A Question of Quality HELLP

I have a question on cameras and quality of the picture you get.

Ok so I am shooting on a Canon ZR 90 and we have a guy shooting on a very nice camera the same one that the new star wars was shot on.

Is there a way in transfer to make the ZR 90s picture quality as good or just about as good?

I know it’s highly unlikely

Or what if I was just to take photos with a digital camera and Oh hell I don’t know what I should do. :no:

What purpose is this to be used for? And are you saying that you are going to be shooting side by side with the F900 and a ZR90?

There's absolutely 0% chance of making the ZR90 look anything like the Sony. What is the intended output? If it's HD then there will be an even more drastic difference. Do you need moving footage? What's the project for?

Other than post color correcting and filters, there's not much chance of making the two similar. I could cut together my VX1000 and your ZR90 no problem, but there are so many factors here - resolution, compression, light sensitivity, optics etc.

If it is for SD you might have a chance of filtering to the point of quasi-acceptability, but if its HD there is just no way. Even the best feature shot on SD is not going to match well with poorly shot HD.

Back