Need video production company

I am looking for a video production company to put together a video for my business. The video would be going on my website and YouTube.

When I've Google video production companies Phink TV keeps coming up. It looks legit and I like the videos they posted. They look creative. Has anyone heard of Phink TV?

Damn, I didn't even think of that (Probably cuz I didn't click on that link)

Looks like this Phink fella has that marketing strategy that the infamous Andrew McCrarick of IndieTalk adopted, where you pretend you're way more successful and popular than you are

(But I could be wrong... maybe googling production companies really does point toward a channel with one follower)

Use google, ask around in your network and watch portfolios, watch portfolios & watch portfolios.
Look at references.
And watch portfolios, because people can tell a lot about the videos they make, but seeing is believing.

I own a video production company, but I guess travelling from The Netherlands to the UK might be not the most cost-effective way to make a video for you.
(An example of something English I made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHTD4OoK-3o )

Keep this in mind:
you have to know what you want to achieve, who do you want to reach and why your clients need you.
Think about the budget you want to spend.
And prepare for the moment the video is finished, because having a video doesn't make people see it.
You'll need to get attention. Use your mailinglist and social media to let people see the video and ask them to share it with their friends/network.

Good luck!

Back