Versatile Composer Available...

Some of you may know me and my works, but some just didn't know me :)

I am a 20 years old composer from germany who is versatile and flexibel in all kinds and styles of music.

I can produce the written Score on PC with an OrchestraPlugIn or with an real Orchestra, i know some good Orchestras here in Germany.

My Work-Fees:
Fee for short-films up to 10minutes will be $150 or even $16 per music-minute (up to 9minutes Music)
Score will be produced completly on the PC, if you may want an Orchestra for it you can have it with a low Orchestrafee of $350 (up to 50 musicans! and a conducter!)

Fee for short-films up to 20minutes (up to 18minutes Music) will be $400 or even 19$ per music-minute.
Score will be produced completly on the PC, if you may want an Orchestra for it you can have it with a low Orchestrafee of $500 (up to 50 musicans! and a conducter!)
(Info: the fee for the music itself is here a litte more then for the 10min short, the thing is here i have to create more Scores and more Variations, but the Orchestra will be cheaper :) so i think it with Orchestra the double of the 10min short)

Fee for short-films up to 40minutes is actual $1000 or even $25 per music-minute. (No music time-limit!)
Score will be produced completly on the PC, if you may want an Orchestra for it you can have it with a low Orchestrafee of $800 (2 Days recordsession, up to 50 musicans! and a conducter!)

Fee for Films up to 60 Minutes is $2250 or $37 per music-minute (No music time-limit)
Score will be produced completly on the PC, if you may want an Orchestra for it you can have it with a low Orchestrafee of $1000 (2-3 Days recordsession, up to 50 musicans! and a conducter!)

Fee for Films up to 90 Minutes duration will be $4000 of $45 per musicminute (No music time-limit)
Score will be produced completly on the PC, if you may want an Orchestra for it you can have it with a low Orchestrafee of $500 (3-5 Days recordsession, up to 50 musicans! and a conducter!)
(by Films up to 90min i pay 50% of my composer-fee privatly for the Orchestra by myself to make it cheaper for you!)

I you have movies up to 2 hours or more, please ask me about the fee we will talk about it :)

i know for many indiefilmers is the Budget a big problem but you may know to be a composer is just not a job where i can work for free and i hope that you understand it! I know that here is no Hollywoodproducer or Director but music isn't even cheap and i think if you think about it that i can get an REAL Orchestra for the session it is not expensive, an Film-Orchestra is really Expensive i think up to $20K for a 5 Day session so you don't think that a Amateur or Student-Orchestra playes to bad thats not right and its really difficult to find amateur-orchestras and bring them to play your music but i you find an Orchestra they will help you with all they have.

Another opportunity can be that you may self contract an orchestra if you one then i will send you the scores with all informations you need for it.

For the Fee i create a professional Score wich will be ever can played by an Orchestra so i don't only produce music i write them, i know alot composers they don't even do that and its nothing wrong on it but with an readeble Score the Works can played on Concerts Worldwide and for that i have a Musicpublisher (EDITION RAMUNDI, Berlin) who makes concerts, promos and so on.

Pro-Orchestra Kontra-Synth-Orchestra:
If you deceide to let me contact one of the Orchestras i can sure you that you'll will have really professional records and really good musicans who play the music with all the emotions they have, no computerorchestra can give you that feel like an Live-Orchestra with a good Conducter.

Let me know on a PM oder e-mail to: florian@florianlinckus.com

More informations and musicsamples you'll find out on my website:
http://www.florianlinckus.com

Sincerely,

Florian Linckus

Last edited:
Back