Brandon - Music Composer - UK

Hello anyone and everyone!

First,

I am Brandon Spendlove, a pianist, orchestrator and composer in the UK - based in london. I have recently tried to get myself around to a few people to get into composing for films, games and animations. I have works from Classical to Chorale to Soundtrack to Latin to Jazz to Pop to anything that really comes to my head.

I would love to get in contact with a couple of people to build my CV up for the industry of a Composer.

(funny how you can not get work unless you already have experience. I mean how can we get experience if they turn us down?)

Which is why this site appealed to me, you all seem very friendly and check these forums a lot.

Can not wait to get in contact to a few of you!

Here is some very rough works of mine either at :-

www.soundcloud.com/brandon-spendlove

OR

http://brandonspendlove.wix.com/soundtrackmusic

Thanks
-Brandon

Hello!

I had a listen to a heap of your Soundcloud music, probably liked Theme of the Fine Land - hit 2 best, though I do agree with the comments I read on it.

I also enjoyed Heavy Soundtrack, Orchestral Dubstep, though I no way listened to them all so I'm sure there's other great ones in there!

Is there a licence with these songs?

-Brendan

Thank you! I really need to spend time on that composition. Need to work on it in the morning and spend all day, maybe all week on it!

They are licensed under the CC!

Attribution & No Derivative Works. Is that what you mean, I only recently got into copyrights about a month ago, do not really know a lot about it myself. :(

I just went on the CC . org website to get copyright for my compostions lol.

Back