• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Surreal Comedic Long Film

I sort of agree with Nick. The beginning didn't hook me at all. And when I saw the video was 30 minutes long... times two(!).. well...

In this film, I act a total of 8 characters. That would include 5 male characters and 3 female characters. The male characters were a bit more difficult to film, because they could only be filmed from a certain angle which was usually the front. Filming from the side, showed my female features so I didn't do that angle.
Also getting the character Russian Mafia Super to look extra menacing, was a bit tricky. It worked best with the camera on the floor. In this way, the Russian mafia Super looked much bigger and came off as a tough guy.

Heh, Ms Divine's material is always... different. :abduct:

My fave characters are Anastasia & Scottish Girl. :blush:

Haven't seen this hour-long special yet, but will settle down for the surreal experience a bit later this evening. You don't get this kind of material on TV, for sure.

Keep it up, Ms Divine! :cool:

Thanks Zensteve
I've actually aired my sketch films on local tv here in NY. I also do a weekly comedy show with improvisations and other stuff such as musicals with Scottish Girl.

This film has also been aired on various public TV stations in NY. Especially in Queens which comprises of a diverse audience.

Well actually in the fight scene between the vicious Russian Mafia Super and the Bank Robber chick, I'd say the bank robber is the one with more balls.

The fight scene was a bit complicated to do since it was essentially me acting both parts. I had to throw garbage bags on myself. Perhaps I should post the bloopers as well.

Back