• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Love Crime - Music Video

Girl can sing! I l ike your muted palette with red motifs; scarf, box, wine, bungee cord, coffee maker/mugs, line of ceramic tile. I think you have an effective pacing for the narrative. The things which felt a bit disconcerting were the couple flash frames during the montage. Nice work!

Thanks for the comment. You know, to be totally honest, I wasn't sure how I felt about the flashback part either, that was really something I added at the very end of editing. Since budget was tight, I wasn't given a very wide selection of angles to work with and the artist wanted real flashy editing, and I didn't have many options, so I put in the flashbacks to spice it up at the end. She loved it, which is all that really mattered, but some people seem to like, some not sure. Either way, I'm personally happy with the end product.

No, it was just the flash frames (a yellow one and I believe a white one) I noted that were disconcerting. I thought the montage sequence was quite effective.:)

Back