• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Watch my indie film "Of Silence" online for free

Hi,

I'm Jeremiah Sayys. I'm an independent filmmaker with my own production company, WorldsLastHero Productions. I just wanted to introduce myself and to tell you all about what I've done so far in my career. And to also give you all access to watch my indie film "Of Silence" online for free.

I wrote, produced, directed and starred in, "Of Silence", a psychological thriller feature film, starring Masiela Lusha, Matthew Lawrence and Muse Watson. Here's the Of Silence Trailer. Go watch the Of Silence Film online now. The password is ofsilence1590. Enjoy! And would love to hear what you think about the film.

Of Silence Facebook Page
Of Silence Twitter

Go read about the journey of making Of Silence at Film Courage.

Of Silence Movie Reviews:
Twisted Central
Film threat
LA Horror
The Independent Critic
Horror Movie Diary
Video Views

In summer of 2009 I produced and starred in the drama/sci-fi/fantasy feature film "The Legends of Nethiah", starring Robert Picardo, John Heard and Theresa Russell. The film is distributed by Indican Pictures. Here's The Legends of Nethiah Trailer

The Legends of Nethiah Official Website
The Legends of Nethiah Facebook Page

The Legends of Nethiah Movie Review:
Film Threat

I'm currently in development with my next project that I'm writing and will direct and produce. It tells the story of an underground street fighter/gunman, orphaned and living a dangerous and hollow life, who enters a criminal underworld to exact revenge on those responsible for the brutal rape and murder of a younger sister he never knew.

Thank you all very much and looking forward to your comments.

"Free" is not a good enough motivator to get me to watch this and comment (and apparently 98 other people as well). What else do you have to say to get me to want to watch this?

Great work

Nice work men, i am really impressed with the cast you put together. I think that is one of the harder thing to do, getting people who have worked on projects to work on a low budget film. Keep it up!! I hope to see more from you. I could not see the full movie of Of Silence, but from what i can see it seems pretty good.

"Free" is not a good enough motivator to get me to watch this and comment (and apparently 98 other people as well). What else do you have to say to get me to want to watch this?

GA - You should try being constructive for once instead of posting negative comments constantly. It may help decrease the number of drive-by posters. The more knowledgeable filmmakers that join the site the more valuable information available to IT members & readers. This individual has put in the hard work and could end up having a lot to offer.

To the original poster - Good job. Keep up the hard work and continue to spread the word! It takes a lot of effort to get your project seen by people so I applaud you for trying to do so! I also suggest sticking around the forum and getting to know the community. I think you'll find people are more willing to give you the time of day after you've posted more than once.

GA - You should try being constructive for once instead of posting negative comments constantly. It may help decrease the number of drive-by posters. The more knowledgeable filmmakers that join the site the more valuable information available to IT members & readers. This individual has put in the hard work and could end up having a lot to offer.

Lets see, quite a few film links posted in here drop off the radar without a single comment. I was the first one after 98 that even bothered to comment. If I click on a link, I almost always comment.

Negative or not, my advice was the single most important thing this filmmaker needed to know at that moment -- he needs to SELL this film to us (the audience). No one is going to watch (here or elsewhere) just because one posted a link.

I'm not going to lie and contribute to the massive slog of bad films. The film business is brutal and I sure wished someone had been straight with me when I started out.

You're free to be the IT welcoming committee (this is not a knock, a forum should have one) but if someone posts a link and ask that I watch their film, I am not going to lie (or enable by remaining silent).

Back