• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch THE DOCUMENTARY - 95 Driveways

picture.php

inspired a bit by this classic which has always been a favorite of mine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo9riZYUpTw

Really fantastic! I love the imagery you used! When I'm at the point where I next need a video (and have money), expect to hear from me!

Thanks Zen! ** I forgot to mention -- the shots from inside the hole in the ground pointing up were captured with the GoPro HERO camera.

Last edited:
Roberto was invited to perform at an art show next week and the woman putting it together wanted to screen the music video as part of the event.

August10ArtShow.jpg

Local and small-time, but one more way of getting it out there.

Congratz man! I didnt really like the song but the video itself kept me watching it! i thought the video was awsome man! keep up the good work!

Thanks Brettz. The song is definitely not for everyone, that's for sure, but Roberto's got some more accessible tracks on the full length CD that is being released soon. Stay tuned on that. Cheers.

Back