• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Mikes BIke Story (new poptent ad)

thanks Phil...

hooking up with poptent is like having a really lousy drug connection. (not that I would know about that, but I read a lot) They give you JUST enough to keep you hooked, but you can never really depend on them for a fix when you NEED it... and like a cheap drug, I vow yet again, to not pick up another poptent assignment.. but ironically, I know that Ill be back hitting the poptent pipe before too long...

Ahahaha :lol:

I'm yet to give one a go, but looking forward to trying it out - feel like I've got a lot to live up to with your and PaperTwin's efforts!

thanks Phil...

hooking up with poptent is like having a really lousy drug connection. (not that I would know about that, but I read a lot) They give you JUST enough to keep you hooked, but you can never really depend on them for a fix when you NEED it... and like a cheap drug, I vow yet again, to not pick up another poptent assignment.. but ironically, I know that Ill be back hitting the poptent pipe before too long...

Preach, brother, i hear ya'!

Back