• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Upper Deck "EVOLUTION" Commercial (Poptent Submission)

Sounds great! I'm looking forward to doing some narrative stuff too, got something in Leeds at the end of March - nice change after shooting three music videos in a row!

If you're talking Modern Warfare on PC, then it's very likely that it was me… :D

Excellent!

Narrative is were we want to be, so slowly but surely, we'll be able to put something of quality out there.

It was on PS3. I knew you didn't have the skills! ;):lol:

no doubt that was awesome. Its not at the level of "don't neglect your nuts" but wow.. lol
seriously though, very tight and completely, 100% engaging. They will buy that one, its just too perfect.

Fantastic work, Papertwin. Wonderful camera and color grading and everything else. I like the smooth, simplicity of the shots. Let's me take in the images, stare into the eyes. Good job!

What happens now?

no doubt that was awesome. Its not at the level of "don't neglect your nuts" but wow.. lol
seriously though, very tight and completely, 100% engaging. They will buy that one, its just too perfect.

Holy cow, thank you, Sir!

There's tough competition, it's fingers crossed time. Hopefully we can win the purchase, and the notorious tick on our resume. It would be nice.

@Flicker What happens now, is the 25 videos are sent to the brand, they make a decision, and that's that. It's the waiting period that's the blow. We've been waiting two months for a decision on a previous assignment...

Thanks for the kind words, guys. :D

I know, it sucks get your hopes up and nothing.. don't let it get to you, you had a fulfilling time making it, you only gained from the effort, nothing was wasted.

Your crew is getting good and fast. So now, hit the street and find a local company that will pay you guys a few hundred (quids, bucks ducats what ever you guys call it!) to whip out a silly internet commercial and when your done, spend the cash on dancing girls and booze! Thats what I would do.. well, minus the girls and booze...lol..

Lame-sauce.

Well, of course the silver-lining in this cloud is that your work was not a waste. Constant improvement -- that's what I see. Can't wait to see when you guys transition to narrative work.

Back