• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My First Music Video...

great work. I love the hustle and I love the group... THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT BRO... YOU ROCK!!!

I remember those days of ball busting shitty budgets and time constraints. I'm with you bro.

....budget? What budget?!

The time constraint was 24hours. I was dead tired at the end of that edit. The end of the story is that the band got alot of hits on that video and that's a good thing. I love Metal. Frankly, I think its about time it got some credit and attention...

I'm glad you liked it...

-- spinner :cool:

A good start for your first video. Cant help thinking it would have looked better in black and white though...

The band wanted color, the customer is always right.....:)

Besides, since I use ambient light, I think that b&w might not have come off as well as I would have liked. Like if I'd had a lighting director....

-- spinner :cool:

On dealing with bands, especially more energetic Hardcore/Metal; let them know before the show to play to you when theyre up there. That is, if theyre planning on any extra flair (guitar spins, 360 flips, mic twirls), make sure they do it when you have the camera pointed at them. If its a good turnout for the venue, or if theres pit action or whatever, get some footage of that. While not neccesarily fitting to the particular song, hot drunk dancing girls are always good.

Back