• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

IndieCinema.org Online Film Festival

I have been advised that my previous "idea" will work!

I have rewritten the Entry Form and Rules for The IndieCinema.org Online Film Festival.

Apparantly, "permission to exhibit" is enough legal protection for our purposes. Filmmakers will NOT be requiered to release ANY rights to distribution or anything else but will instead be asked to simply give us permission to screen their film.

You can download the NEW Entry Form now at The IndieCinema.org. Any feedback is welcome.

Oh, that's great! This new submission form pleases me much.. now to dig up some under 10min videos...

Question: By "undistributed" works, does that include web broadcast? Most of my shorts are already available online, but if that's still ok (it's a kind of self-distribution I guess..), I can take them off prior to the festival until the fest is over and re-post them after... what do you think?

Not a problem - "undistributed" would refer to TV or Theater but even then it wouldn't be a problem - as long as you own the rights, you can give us permission to screen it. I look forward to seeing your work.

Back