• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Cupcake - A Short Film

Cupcake - A Short Film About a Teenage Prostitute Trying to Escape

I re-edited a short film I did and would love some feedback. VIEWER DISCRETION. It features adult language and content.

It was shot on GH4 and edited in FCPX. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/OtskPKpsegI

Last edited:
The flashbacks get confusing when she's on the phone, but you have some nice stuff here.
How much did you pay the actors?

Wow this is actually really good. Love the story and it was well shot too. This really does show the true ugly side of prostitution especially when it comes to kids that get sucked into that situation. It would made it more interesting though to know the characters background so that way we would know where they come from or how they came to be in this too

The flashbacks get confusing when she's on the phone, but you have some nice stuff here.
How much did you pay the actors?

Hey, thanks SO MUCH for watching. Really appreciate it. Yeah, it was one of my concerns when I edited it, but actually, you're the first person to say it was confusing. Was it all of the phone scenes or just part of it. Any more information would be greatly appreciated.

Wow this is actually really good. Love the story and it was well shot too. This really does show the true ugly side of prostitution especially when it comes to kids that get sucked into that situation. It would made it more interesting though to know the characters background so that way we would know where they come from or how they came to be in this too

Hi, wow, great feedback. YES, I totally agree with you on the background. Unfortunately, it was already a 20-page script, and I had to pick one over the other or it would have been a much longer movie. So I picked a particular day (last day of her).

HOWEVER, I am working on getting the feature film made as we speak, and it will have all the background to where ended up in the short from when she was a kid. So you're spot on!

I know everyone's time is limited, thanks again for watching.

Back