announcement Seeking Moderators

Ha! I never saw this thread initially..

Cheers for the noms guiiz ;) :cheers: haha

I'm happy to help out any way I can - that being said, my work commitments fluctuate a fair bit so I can't necessarily commit to a largess of time.

Alcove Audio
Mleseman (however the hell you spell it)
Crackerfunk
Sweetie
Gorillaonabike
Directorik

An easier question would be "who WOULDN'T you nominate?"

One guy from Canadia
Me!

I would be interested in being a moderator.
Been on the site for more than a decade or so.

The BOO! I remember finding a pirated version of Horrors of War at Pacific Mall in Markham... on the back cover, they had listed Nicole Kidman a completely different description... so for THAT reason I nominate Boo.

I vote Poke, Zensteve and that Nicholas Mohammed James Woodhouse guy to be moderators. Wait, what year is it??!?!?! OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LAST TEN YEARS

The BOO! I remember finding a pirated version of Horrors of War at Pacific Mall in Markham... on the back cover, they had listed Nicole Kidman a completely different description... so for THAT reason I nominate Boo.

I still have that bootleg too.

I vote Poke, Zensteve and that Nicholas Mohammed James Woodhouse guy to be moderators. Wait, what year is it??!?!?! OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LAST TEN YEARS

Bahahaha! Spatula!!!!!

Only been here since Saturday and have not even visited most sub-forms yet. Impressed so far by below & nominate them:

Sasa
mlesemann
Jax_Rox
APE, if he can be persuaded to accept

Sorry as don't know others yet, even slightly in the short time.

Also some forums have revolving mods biannually or annually to ease problems and lack of time due to new commitments, etc.

Good forum and sincere best wishes to all.

You are mostly needing mods to destroy spam accounts I am guessing, not so much to nanny discussions that get salty.

Back