• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Bring Me Sunshine

Thanks a lot Alcove. That means a lot coming from you!!!

The band likes to promote and it's all over twitter, etc.

Like I said they are an international band. They do quite a lot of gigs!

Which is something I knew when I got into this whole gig and I'm liking every view of it ;)

You got a lot of talent. I'm looking forward to see what you do in the future.

Was the whole concept yours or the bands? I dig it.

Did you do all that sound design yourself? How long have you been doing this for? That was really well done :)

Thank you!!!

I've been doing this on my own as a hobby for about 8 years and only recently got a job at a studio doing videos to be used in big corporate meetings. I found this site about a year ago and came here to learn more about filmmaking and read a lot of great advice from you guys.

I did do all of the sound design myself - the dialogue recording was done by a friend of mine over in London. But, I took it home and did the sound here using Pro Tools.

I picked up a lot of tips and tricks from Alcove and ROC and a lot of tricks actually from Cracker Funk and Directoric, Zensteve etc. etc. and spent since last November perfecting this little video.

I'm so glad you liked it!!!

That's pretty awesome.

I'm not a fan of the fake shallow depth of field (like at the :51 mark). Also, I think you should cut to the chase a whole lot faster. A minute and a half is a long time for pre-amble.

But I'm just nit-picking. This is a terrific video. Kudos!

ROC, I'm not sure why you have created this ID to post this film, and are thanking yourself in this post, but we have a rule here about multiple accounts. Please log on with your ROC account, thanks.

ROC, nice try.. but it aint april 1st yet.. me thinks your cheatin on us... runninround with some other floozy of a forum... well, I hope she makes you happy... and least one of us should be happy... ;)

Yeah well I was giving a few clues here and there but I guess it was the I.P address or something that killed the joke. Oh well, I tried.

How the heck are ya?

.... and where is your video my good sir? any early cuts\screen caps etc to share?

Still getting worked on, I've been working on two other video's as well, but it's slightly under way, I'll post something for ya either today or tomorrow! ...it looks great...

Back