• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Award winning screenwriter has new short scripts available

I've a number of shorts available for production - see full details at www.anthonycawood.co.uk/screenplays

Highlights

Through Glass Darkly (Dark Comedy, 10 mins) Gary would love a new Google Glass but his Romany wife would rather have a sofa.

Love Locked (Dark thriller, 10 mins)
Susie notices the love lock on the bridge and tries to discover who put it there.

Fridge Feeder (Drama, 10 minutes)
A desperate woman turns to technology to help her diet, however the technology has other ideas of how to help.

Check out my site for full details and drop me a line if you'd like to see any of the full scripts anthony @ anthonycawood.co.uk

Anthony

Hi TCAwood,
This is not the forum for advertising. This is for advice. There is a separate section for posting scripts for option/sale. I know things slip in here occasionally from newbies calling for scripts. I enjoy your posts and the advice you give writers. Just be mindful that most of the people want to learn how to write here. You are missing your audience who might purchase your script by using the wrong forum. Look in the Market place for Screenplays.
Cheers.

Hi FantasySciFi - thanks for the info, have posted in the right forum too.

Glad you like the articles/advice.

Anthony

Back