• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Dark Drama (short) avalible

Hello all!

"Cheaters Karma"

Logline: A dying marriage heads to the grave after a dinner meant to wipe the slate clean, turns into a horrid cheaters confessional and ends with a dark twist ending.

Low Budget 6-7 minute film: Gives the actors a chance to display the depth of their acting skills by playing roles based on characters with highly charged emotional fortitude.

Cast/Characters: Christi Logan - mid twenties girl next door type. Ryan Logan - tall, handsome guy in his early thirties. (Ages of characters can and should be changed to meet the director's preference)

One location: Dining room.

Production note: The setting of the film should be seen entirely in (BLACK & WHITE); also seen in black in white for most of the film, is the character CHRISTI LOGAN.

Character RYAN LOGAN will appear in color throughout the majority of the film.

The reason for these effects are as follows: (A) The black and white color is meant to symbolize the dullness in their marriage and home. (B) Christi is seen in black in white because of her detachment from Ryan. (C) Ryan is seen in color because he is still desiring to have a happy marriage.

(The black & white versus color visual is not mandatory to shoot the film; I feel as if the plot and twist alone, have strong enough legs to hold up the production. With that considered, I feel like if these visual cues are included in the final production, it would really bring forth a more dramatically intense tone that will reflect the emotional pain of the characters onto the audience.)

Please email me at: Einoconcepts@gmail.com --subject line: "Cheaters Karma Script" please, if you would like to see the script.

Back