• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Giant Robot Suit!

A fellow filmmaker in Ottawa (Brett Kelly) I know is selling a robot suit he used in 2 movies.
http://brettkelly.net/ironsoldier.html

ironsoldierrobot-362x487.jpg

You can walk around in the suit etc, for more info contact Brett at admin [-at-] brettkelly.net

He is asking around $2K for the suit (plus shipping i think) which is a steal considering he purchased it at $9,000

Cheers!

Undoubtedly the coolest thing I have seen for sale here.

Just out of curiosity I’d be interested in knowing like what it’s made of and how much it weighs,
how tall it is, how you get in and out of it etc -and even see it in some footage if possible.

-Thanks-

In an ideal world... I would totally buy that. :blush:

Sadly, that ideal world also involves me having a few extra grand to spare. :no:

It's only partly Power Ranger...it's also very Voltron. Definitely cool for a stylized flick...it's too Japanimation to be taken seriously.

4pm? lol it's only 10:15 am here. haha but that could make for an interesting night for you...if your wife has a thing for robots. lol

I certainly do think Papertwin had a fun idea. lol ::in robotic voice:: may I bar-row cup of su-gar?

Back