• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New Music Video from MOSES NOSE (Warning: For Adults Only)

See what you did there with cross posting this in four different sub forums? Don't do that. Especially when the video has nothing to do with half of them.

The video will certainly have an audience, but the quality isn't great and the cut and shot choices seem chosen basically at random, with no rhyme or reason. For a 420 blaze it crowd then I'm sure they don't care, but as a piece of promotion for a band, it's bad.

thanks for the feedback

I appreciate the feedback. The Band put the video together. They are just starting out. Trying to get it out there for them.

Yeah I got hit with cross posting. Still new to the forums and their rules. Thanks for the advice. Thanks for watching.

The Band put the video together.

The song & sound ain't bad at all, but that video is an incoherent mess. Stick to making music, and spend a few bux on a third party to handle the music video aspects. They sure know how to party, looks like :)

Welcome to the site, btw. :D

Thanks for the feedback Zensteve

Thanks Zensteve. Appreciate you taking the time to watch it. I will let the band know. I agree they do need some production value and should hire an outside editor. Maybe they will spend some money and my guys and I can have a crack at it. But as a favor for them I am posting it where I can and letting people know about their band.

Here's a video I did over the Summer. If you get a chance to watch it let me know your thoughts. I have it posted throughout this website. But here's the link to the music video on our youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTm9vrNwkkY

Cheers Zensteve and Micster.

hi there,

i'm looking to find a cameraman to make a tightly scripted music video. It could take anything from 2 to 3 to 6 afternoons

Where do you think i should make this request for a cameraman in 'music videos' and maybe some forum that deals in people offerring their services

and most of all how do you create a post. Do you have to pay for that?

matt

Matt:

Just sign up and you can create your own post. You create a NEW THREAD.
As for looking for a camera man put that in the subject line. This site has numerous categories that you can find one dealing with production.
Also have you thought of posting an ad in your local craigslist. You will have to filter through the responses but you might the right person for the job. There are others like you wanting to get involved in a project.

Thanks Richy

The editor just took what ever footage they had and try to give it a grimy, dirty raw feel. They are a young band. A couple years removed from high school. They are working on an album and some music videos (with a little more professional touch).
But thanks to you and everyone for checking it out.

Hahahaha, I don't think the video is that bad.
It has a certain '90s punkrock/GnR/rebellious fun vibe :)
I'm not sure a slick and smooth pro edit would make it better :P

@matt: posting for crew/services is done here:
http://www.indietalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46

@musicandfilm:
it has nothing to do with the rules of this forum. It's global forum etiquette to not post something all over a forum, because that is spamming. Not only is it annoying: it makes it impossible to have a normal discussion about the topic, because it's all over the place.

I loved the music and the video I thought seems to fit, like has been said its a rough dirty feel but sometimes slick music videos don't always appeal.

Back