Bournemouth - crew for Western

Shooting a 25-minute Western over a period of no more than 2 weeks in the summer of 2014. Looking for anyone who is interested in lending a hand (sound, camera operator, production assistant) and is ideally local and willing to transport themselves to and from the locations. All locations are within 5 miles of basecamp. Really pushing this film to be a quality piece of film. Message me if interested, will look great on a CV showreel.

Shooting a 25-minute Western over a period of no more than 2 weeks in the summer of 2014. Looking for anyone who is interested in lending a hand (sound, camera operator, production assistant) and is ideally local and willing to transport themselves to and from the locations. All locations are within 5 miles of basecamp. Really pushing this film to be a quality piece of film. Message me if interested, will look great on a CV showreel.

PM me and we can get talking. There is a film making group not a million miles away from you.

Am happy to lend a hand depending on how organised you are, screenplay, stuff you've done so far etc...

Last edited:
Love to help out

I'd love to get involved. I'm in the process of applying to AUCB and I'd love to get as much experience as possible. I can operate camera, run sound, operate boom, camera assist, whatever you need. I can also supply a lot of my own gear with cameras, mics, steadicam, jib etc. I'm based in Moordown.

Back