Worst Movie Seen?

Some excellent nominees here! I'd expand on the Transformers thread to include anything by Michael Bay (not that I've seen everything he's done, but I've occasionally been coerced into sitting through one). My standard line is: Michael Bay movies are the intellectual equivalent of a reach-around. Not that I have anything against reach-arounds, mind you, but I have a wife for that. ;)

Beyond that, First Knight was an astonishing stinker, considering its cast.

I gather Battlefield Earth is one of the worst movies ever. I've only seen clips of it but it was excruiating.
The worst acting I've seen in a film is definately in Troll 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HyophYBP_w4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HyophYBP_w4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
well the whole film is bad, terrible.
Another bad film is 'Night Train to Terror'. A really dodgy horror film, that kind of rips off the classic 'Dr Terror's House of Horrors'. It's full of horrible 80's effects that you can't help but love.
For gore, the basketcase film are very bad. They're about the vendetta of a guy who is angered at the seperation of his deformed conjoined twin brother. He keeps the brother in a basket and uses him as a weapon to kill people. Just hearing the description you can tell it's bad. It's full of really graphic gore.

As for the films of Ed Wood. They may be bad, but they're cult classics now. I don't believe most the mediocre films of today will ever be regarded in the same way. As a director he was not grea, but at least he had a vision and he was committed to it.

1970's scifi movies by alfonso brescia...
Cosmos: War of the Planets
War of the Robots

and Starcrash, by Luigi Cozzi

and Manos: the Hands of fate...

havent' seen much to touch those..... SOOOOOO BAD....

As for the films of Ed Wood. They may be bad, but they're cult classics now. I don't believe most the mediocre films of today will ever be regarded in the same way. As a director he was not grea, but at least he had a vision and he was committed to it.

Oh, I agree. I guess looking at it Ed Wood doesn't count, because he may not have had the greatest budgets(bad in that case), but he did have vision. I don't know what I was thinking I put Ed Wood, because his movies aren't on the same level as the other titles in terms of budget, ect. I humbly withdraw his name :).

My other titles in that list still stand :)

Ok I watched one that I think is so bad no movie can ever get at worse.

O.C Babes and the Slasher of Zombietown.

if you want to see my review on it you know where to go. this was a big pile of poo.

there's only been a few over the years, but one really sticks in my mind. i thought "must love dogs" was a terrible movie. i really like diane lane, but it was just bad. my friend and i joked that it should be re-named "must love bad movies."

With Napoleon Dynamite there seems to be no middle of the road, your either in the right lane
or your in the left lane. Lets all try not to get run under. ;)
I liked it.

Last edited:
Back