[Feb 5] What are you working on this week?

Waiting for notes on my re-written screenplay, which the producer has sent to a possible exec producer - fingers (very) crossed. Waiting to get the next story that I'm hired to adapt to a feature screenplay, which is supposed to come by Friday. So....waiting. And pretending to be patient :)

Work: Adding a Windows partition with Bootcamp in hopes that Natron will run better.
Personal: VFX tests for an upcoming Transformers spoof I'm shooting in the next two weeks.

Important meeting tomorrow.

Tweaking a script for a corporate video.
The proces is hilarious: it has to be an English video, but I'm working with someone who's English is just not good and someone who's English is worse than that of a retarded 'Nigerian prince' using the alpha version of Google Translate.
Lots of fixing texts when feedback and comments arrive, lol.

And writing a few proposals.

Getting to work on storyboarding, now that I've locked down a great location that my producer approves of. Getting exciting, now.

Screenplay feedback

Also waiting on feedback on the current draft of my feature screenplay. We are officially in pre-production and as we know - the screenplay is the foundation which must be solid.

Back