Getting stuff started

Hi everyone. We are a group of film makers and enthusiast that have decided to start up film productions. Personally, I have actually been on this sight as "ZackandJoshVideos". That was more of a high school kids wanting to make movies kinda thing. Now, we are a group of about-to-graduate college kids that enjoy making and learning about movies so much that we decided to really try to start something up. I have appreciated the reviews and advice on this site in the past and am hoping for the same experience.

Our first short will be posted up soon. It was a midterm project for this semester. Looking forward to helping others out and getting help in the near future!

Hi everyone. We are a group of film makers and enthusiast that have decided to start up film productions. Personally, I have actually been on this sight as "ZackandJoshVideos". That was more of a high school kids wanting to make movies kinda thing. Now, we are a group of about-to-graduate college kids that enjoy making and learning about movies so much that we decided to really try to start something up. I have appreciated the reviews and advice on this site in the past and am hoping for the same experience.

Our first short will be posted up soon. It was a midterm project for this semester. Looking forward to helping others out and getting help in the near future!

Hi,
I am a first time film maker currently based in London UK, with a great script for a short film:)

I have been told that the film could well be submitted to some of the best film festivals.

I hope to make the film by early next year.

I would be grateful for any help.

Thank you for your time.

CJ

Hi,
I am a first time film maker currently based in London UK, with a great script for a short film:)

I have been told that the film could well be submitted to some of the best film festivals.

I hope to make the film by early next year.

I would be grateful for any help.

Thank you for your time.

CJ

Welcome. If you need any help, feel free to message me.

Back