• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Screenplays

Nice website.

It would be good if you also published some extracts of your scripts, unless you have sold them already, it's always about quality.
I believe that you can register them online, to make sure that you don't lose your rights.

Hey backlash, some are being looked at the moment but all these things take time in this industry. They are all copyrighted and registered with the WGA.

barnaclelapse, if you have any interest please feel free to drop us a note through my website.

Cheers!!!!!

Hi People not sure if anyone has tried to contact me through my website?? But it seems there is some problem when sending an email message through there. If anyone does express an interest please feel free to contact me at this address royalcorona@gmail.com.

PEOPLE!!!! MY WEBSITE EMAIL PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED NOW. PLEASE ALSO FEEL FREE TO DROP ME A LINE AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS.

Last edited:
Back