• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch TEASER - A show at the theater

Lately our school has been working on a play that will air in Oslo January 2012.
They asked us to make a short trailer, in which we introduce the actors, and develop the atmosphere that the play will feature.

We're only 16 years old, and this is our first try on a film of this kind.
So please, be hard and bloody-honest! We want to learn as much as possible!

Here's the film:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgY3iEJnYs4&list=UUjVnkxy9ZnIAs6E2lwIr-vw&index=1&feature=plcp

Looking forward to hear from you,
JARANDandJENS

It looks cool, but, other than its a cruise, we have no idea what its about. This could be a rom-com, slasher, drama, or even a docu. We need some idea of what the play is/is about.

It looks cool, but, other than its a cruise, we have no idea what its about. This could be a rom-com, slasher, drama, or even a docu. We need some idea of what the play is/is about.

Thank you!
Have you got any suggestions on how I could have played my cards better, in terms of getting the plot out?

Let me ask: What is the plot? That will make a big difference in how you portray it.

If I were to guess by the film you put up, I would say the play is a fun "beer commercial" type rom-com.

Back