Get in shape, say NO to obesity, short little survey

Hey there!

How is everyone? :D

I didnt know where to post this, but I sure hope it will do well here. I would like to ask everyone to take part in my short 10 question survey regarding my Fatloss progam which is in design as of now and is intended for people struggling with weight. We really want to make the best of our program so your opinions really come to heart. Please spare a minute or two, you'll be glad you did and thank you. :)

Just click this link when you're ready, and please, dont forget to click "done" down the page, when youre finished: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8N7HZ7F

Bless ya!

Done. Awesome idea by the way. I have friends tha try diet after diet and iv been preaching to them that diets don't work! It's regular exercise and a health diet that helps lose weight. You really have to change your whole lifestyle.

Done. Awesome idea by the way. I have friends tha try diet after diet and iv been preaching to them that diets don't work! It's regular exercise and a health diet that helps lose weight. You really have to change your whole lifestyle.

Indeed Gooberman :) It's a whole new lifestyle! As of now, the hardest part is getting the surveys to be noticed, but I do have a couple of ideas for that (community sites like youtube and such).
This won't be just any exercise dvd, this one is reallly going to stand out cause of its uniqueness, but ill let you in on the surprise later :D hehe

Back