Scarface School Play

:lol:

Oh My God, I would pay SO MUCH to see this play.

Alas, it is a hoax. Created for the internet. Not a real school play. But still hilarious.

That is soooooo... not right.

Around our house a reasonable "Other Entertainment Options Available" rule is enforced.

(The same goes for food. I don't serve the kids things like liver, squash, brussel sprouts, pigs feet and cow tongues: There are other things to eat, folks!)

You know, I do't have kids yet, and I'm not one of those guys that say "When I have kids, I'll teach them to fly, and let them ride bacon ponies"...but still, when it comes to movies and games, they'll be able to do pretty much whatever they choose to do. I mean, they'll probably won't go with Pulp Fiction as a movie to watch in their fourth birthday, but a healthy aproach to "fake"violence, as long as it's discussed with me and their mother, and actually marking the differences from what they see to what's real...I think it's a much better shield against the real violence, than just locking GTA in a box and throwing it into the ocean.

Fudge You Tony!

Interesting how Scarface is part of the collective consciousness. Ive seen little kids do the"Say hello to my little friend" line on the playground, my own kids have talked back to me with the: "You talking to me ... " bit from Taxi driver.

Back