• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Nuns and Cannibals

Campy action horror.
90 mins

After escaping a maximum security women prison, a wrongly imprisoned nun hides in a mysterious remote town, with a slight problem: the town is overrun by cannibalistic demons! Aaaaah!!!
As the nun realizes the town is booby trapped as well and there is NO way out, she has to find her inner strength and use the prison fighting training to survive the bloody slaughter before she gets eaten and to defeat the demonic cannibal head priest.

Thoughts? Suggestions? :)

Last edited:
Stuff like this sells. You should check out the stuff by the prodco that M1cheal has worked with a bunch. I don't know the name of the prodco, but "Nun of That" seems to be their biggest hit.

I agree with Cracker that stuff like this sells but I'd be careful about making it too much of a B-movie before it's in production.

Why not try and make it a little less camp but without changing any of the key plot lines? It sounds like a good story, I just want it to not be a video nasty!

:)

That's enough story for a full length feature.
I can't really seeing it being pulled off as a short.

Looks like great grindhouse fare!
Sure you have the budget and talent pool for something of this size?
It looks awfully MACHETTE-esque and PLANET TERROR-esque.

Oh yea, this is a feature film.

I plan making a trailer first and if it generates enough interest - I ll go for a full swing! And yes, it is inspired by modern exploitation parody films.. only I promise I won't be doing fake Damaged Film effect ;) and no light sabers...

Here are two concept photos I took this weekends this film project is going to be insane ;)

61468591.jpg

2e110989.jpg

Couple of quick suggestions. Change the remote town to a remote island, so they can escape into the JUNGLE outside (better setting for cannibals). Also, the Nazi warden was conducting evil experiments in the prison basement, turning prisoners into zombies. When the girls escape, the warden sends the zombie army out into the jungle to kill them. RESULT: a full on cannibal v. zombie war ensues, allowing your heroines to escape undetected and unscathed. Okay, maybe a little scathed ;)

That sounds lime a good idea but I don't think I have big enough budget for zombies and nazies haha otherwise the crap would get insane!
I do like the island idea though.. I'm lucky enough to live in Washington where there is a ton of small islands. Take a boat out to do some cool establishing shots.

Seems like a cool idea.

Serious question; Has your model in the pics had cataract surgery on her right eye? It appears it is reflective in your pics. The surgery causes that effect. That would be a cool effect in a movie in low light. The nun with glowing eyes and a mini gun. :lol:

lol!

Let it start as a prison drama of an innocent nun trying to escape.
Built the character. Escape and flip the switch like 'From dusk till dawn' did.

(Just a thought.)

Btw, if you replace the barrel with a lense, you'd have an insane camera :P

Thanks! I'm making. Whole series of them as Im writing the screenplay. I found out that the posters help me out to shape the story a bit.

I found a nerf gun at toys r us and shoved half an inch PVC pipes into the barrels. Couple of cans with spray paint - done.

Back