• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Poke Show: "The Knife Trick"

Glad you guys liked it.

Any other comments? Do you like it? Hate it? Think we're wasting our time? Think we're wasting your time? Think there is no such thing as time?

Time, Time, Time.. see what's become of me. Or something.

for the record, that's tasteless, disgusting, and offensive.

I like it.

and a cookie for the first one who knows the movie reference of my comment

Not Less than Zero. .. But good effort, nailing a film with a cookie reference and the simon and garfunkel tune.. the two parts NOT related to the film reference I was aiming for. So, that's gotta be worth at least a chocolate chip I suppose. :)

Damn. It'll have to do.

And by the way, Pink Guy, Time wouldn't exist without our perception of it. We think in linear, but everything in the universe is happening simultaneously. That means that right now, I'm in your house, right behind you, drinking a soda-pop, 10 linear years from now, asking you if you remember the thread about time, which was actually supposed to be about The Poke Show, which I successfully derailed with this post, which lead to a series of linear events which brought us a million dollar deal (making movies with Stephen Hawkings).

Last edited:
You're nuts.

Pun not intended!

Chris

P.S. It was funny, it had good camera work, sound was fine, it was a nice job all around! And PCU is the movie Will...where's my cookie!

Last edited:
Nicely done Chris. :)

I didn't think it was that obscure a reference, but perhaps there are only a few of us here who enjoyed PCU enough to remember quotes. ;)

400px-Choco_chip_cookie.jpg

By the way, I think my favorite part, and definitely the most disturbing is when dude walks out munching that "sausage" at the end.

We think in linear, but everything in the universe is happening simultaneously...

Pfft. Amateur. ;)

As for Poke and your video:

You take risks, that's what's great about what you do. Some may not like it, but its very difficult (and ultimately not very satisfying) to please everyone. Keep doing it, and those who are as warped as you will keep laughing along with you!

And yes ... I laughed.

I gotta say, I wanted to hear the guy at the end ask to see the knife trick. Thought it was funny as all get out. I laughed out loud...my kids asked what I was laughing at...I closed the window quickly :)

No, I stay in the storm cellar "just in case"...little brats keep whining..."Ohh, it's a twister, the dog jsut got pulled off his chain...Johnny down the block just had a pigeon stuck through his neck by the gale force winds!" It's all I can do to keep them out.

totally voted once I figured out how...they kind of make it inobvious...just below the vid lower left, click on their logo on the funny part (or the die part if you think Pink Guy is teh suxorz)...I clicked funny as I think he is completely one-thousand, three-hundred, thirty seven!

Back