• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch IDEA FOR TELEVISION PROGRAM

IDEA FOR TELEVISION PROGRAM

This is an idea for a television program. It will be very expensive to make but will make lots of money when it becomes the most watched television program of all time.

https://vimeo.com/35851629

iftp-ff-still1.jpg

iftp-tom-still2.jpg

Actually this is something I made very quickly to get myself making something in between more serious projects. it was lots of fun.
Here are the original concepts for the characters:
FUMBLE-FACE-concept1.jpg

SHAMBLIN%27-TOM-concept1.jpg

Thanks for watching, would love to hear what people think.

Max

I like it...although I am a little confused as to the tone of this show. If you would explain a little about the context and how you would pitch it in a way that could grant you the sufficient amount you would need to produce this, it would be awesome
Cheers!
Miles

Thanks Miles, well it's a joke really, the idea was just to make something quick and fun and present it like it was an idea for a television show. I don't know if you actually knew that and are just continuing on with the theme? If so good stuff, and if not, yeah, there is no tv show I lied.
Or did I?

Ok i didnt know that..checked out the video and was a little creeped out. Yet I was interested in the concept - from the currency you spoke of in your comment thread on vimeo, I take it you are from Europe. My point is there is a late night television channel that only comes on at 12am(Adult swim) and I just wanted to say if this was real it would be perfect for that channel.

Edit: This channel is aired in America and wasnt sure if you were aware of it.

Last edited:
Haha! I liked it. When he kicked the metal object on the ground... I laughed out loud. Simple and Clever.

I smell a mini-series!

Thanks very much, glad you enjoyed it. When I say it's a joke I mean that the film itself is meant to be funny, I take making things very seriously, but I thought that it would be fun to present it as if it was completely serious.

I am going to make some similar videos in the next couple of months because this stuff is so much fun and is a great way of keeping active in between more "serious" projects.

Back