Looking for a Composer that can make some 'aggressive' tunes matching video

I have a youtube channel where me and 2 others review cars. (youtube.com/hartvoorautosnl) We just started but the video's are already looking better. We recently also purchased new camera's and camera rigs (35mm/shoulder) and we are soon going to use them.

Since we are becoming more popular soon we are going to review more expensive luxury cars. My only problem is the music (I'm the editor/ second cameraman) I can find enough music to use in the background but for quick shots and some aggressive intro's I can't find any suiting music. (If you can call it music)

The type of 'music' that I'm looking for is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3LN1M_xIA4
from 0:04 - 0:24

I know that this is a video from a game but this filming style could easily be done with real camera's, it's just one of the better example I could find.

So I'm looking for a composer that can make matching audio to a video like the video example shown above. For now you won't get payed, (later on when we become more popular we will pay you for each sound design if you want it) but in return you will be credited with your name / website or what you want. And you can of course use this as an example of what you can create, and maybe get even more serious tasks.

So if you think you are capable of doing this feel free to leave a message here with some example of your work. Even if you have never done something like this (You just compose 'normal' music) but want to try it feel free to also leave a message.

-Syl.

RareSound Production

Hi my name is Mariusz Jasionowicz I am composer and sound designer.

I can do for you a very dynamic music, just like you need, not free unfortunately but for a very reasonable fee (honestly, don't expect quality for nothing).
Please check out my website:
www.raresound.co.uk

Regards and all the best

Mariusz Jasionowicz
Composer/Sound Designer
RareSound Production
www.raresound.co.uk

Back