Does Anybody Need a Soundtrack or Score?

Hello, there. I'll be honest here, I'd really like to get more into scoring and I'm looking for somebody willing to take a chance on me to do some music for their project. I've been writing music for close to 15 years and recently finished up a soundtrack for an upcoming xbox live game and as I said, I'm looking to make the venture into more film/short film. Obviously I would do this free of charge, and can do almost any style; I do tend to lean toward serious or scary type projects, but again, I can probably do anything. Please feel free to contact me to further address any questions, comments, concerns if you might be interested in working together. Thank you. Oh, and this is by NO means limited to Connecticut, this just happens to be where I was told to make this post being that I am from CT. :)

-BART

Some of my work can be sampled at

http://bartongraham.bandcamp.com

just keep in mind several of the pieces there are demos and thusly may not have been mastered yet.

edit: some new work can be heard at

http://bartongraham.bandcamp.com/album/sample-music-2

much higher quality and more film-ready examples here.

Last edited:
Hi Bart.

If you have a link to some of your music I think you should include it.

good point, I just didn't want to pigeonhole myself because most of the music I have available is my personal stuff which tends to be more dark, electronic, heavy, experimental, etc type stuff. But I'll put together a page of samples of some unreleased things, and try to get as much variety as possible. I'll post the link shortly.

Hello, there. I'll be honest here, I'd really like to get more into scoring and I'm looking for somebody willing to take a chance on me to do some music for their project. I've been writing music for close to 15 years and recently finished up a soundtrack for an upcoming xbox live game and as I said, I'm looking to make the venture into more film/short film. Obviously I would do this free of charge, and can do almost any style; I do tend to lean toward serious or scary type projects, but again, I can probably do anything. Please feel free to contact me to further address any questions, comments, concerns if you might be interested in working together. Thank you. Oh, and this is by NO means limited to Connecticut, this just happens to be where I was told to make this post being that I am from CT. :)

-BART

Sure, man. I just finished a short using Scott Buckley's library by permission, but if you're into one of my future projects, I'll certainly be into you and what you're bring to the table.

I'd much rather have the composer write to the script instead of trying to match the script/theme to works that already exist. How does one get in touch with you?

good point, I just didn't want to pigeonhole myself because most of the music I have available is my personal stuff which tends to be more dark, electronic, heavy, experimental, etc type stuff. But I'll put together a page of samples of some unreleased things, and try to get as much variety as possible. I'll post the link shortly.

Good Bart.

I don't think it will pigeon hole you. It just helps the film maker separate those who can from those who think they can.

& welcome.

Sure, man. I just finished a short using Scott Buckley's library by permission, but if you're into one of my future projects, I'll certainly be into you and what you're bring to the table.

I'd much rather have the composer write to the script instead of trying to match the script/theme to works that already exist. How does one get in touch with you?

i can be contacted at bartongraham@live.com for further discussion. and I shall now edit my original post to include the link to 12 samples of some music.

Back