NEW Premiere Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
NEW FEATURES

Premiere members can now upload attachments to posts and blogs. It used to be for Plus and Pro only, but now all levels can upload. Share your pictures, scripts, and multimedia files. Many popular file extensions supported including Final Draft and Industry related files. PM me if you see any missing you need.

NEW: Customize the style of your profile page and blog! Visit my profile (yeah it's ugly, just showing you some colors)

And don't forget some recently added features... your own mini forum (Social Groups that you can create and manage)... your own blog, and more.

If you've been thinking about upgrading to Premiere, check this page out. Save if you buy 2 years!

No one's customizing their profile page?

I'm still at work. This Forum is addictive, sometimes I actually get some work done. Will customize tonight hopefully. :)

I'll play with it when I've finished sulking over the loss of my woopity-woop sig
smiley_colbert.gif

Zen you should be able to upload it. The hotlinking let people put huge images in the sig area. The upload controls the size.

Okay now all Premiere levels can upload an animated banner or other image :woohoo:

More stuff coming too!

One of these days, I'm really going to have to get a premium membership.

I mean, that totally equals wealth, power and sex with beautiful women, right?

...Right?

wealth, power and sex with beautiful women

That's what I like to believe.
smiley_creepy.gif

Best reason, aside from any other, though... 90% of the ads go away.

It's like night & day, the difference I see, when looking at the site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back