Music composer looking for work

Hello,

I am a young composer from Germany who's looking for ambitious and interesting projects.

I'm able to write various music styles but I prefer orchestral with - sometimes - electronics.

In the past I've written music for several computer games and radio plays. Currently I'm working on the soundtracks of a computer game called "DISKWARS™: The Great War!" and a German horror short film.

Some demos of mine:

"Vital Signs"

"The Rescue"

"Daydreaming"

"Spirits"

"Journey through the desert"

You can find more music of me at my web site.

You can contact me via E-Mail (mail@daniel-laufer.de) or via instant messenger (ICQ, MSN, AIM - the nicknames are at the profile).

Greets,

Daniel

Very nice sound! What sort of arrangements do you usually make for a score? Do you make a quote for the whole project or charge per composition/scene?

Fantastic sound!

I'm in pre-production for a short at the moment and I could use a good composer. I'll send you an email with specifics and see if it fits what you are interested in.

cnomad3d said:
What sort of arrangements do you usually make for a score? Do you make a quote for the whole project or charge per composition/scene?

Usually I make one quote for the whole project (of course, there are also exceptions) but I'm flexible with that.

Shaw said:
I'm in pre-production for a short at the moment and I could use a good composer. I'll send you an email with specifics and see if it fits what you are interested in.

Got it; just answered ;) .

Back