Own a Production Company

If you live in Ontario, especially the Ottawa area, there could be a great opportunity for you.
If you thrive working with others to achieve set goals, are creative, and have the drive necessary to start small but grow fast, take a look at this opportunity.
I will be totally honest here. This is no cake walk. This will take work and extreme dedication. Mostly, it will take your commitment to be the best every day. This is a from-scratch operation.
While the company is only beginning and nothing is handed to those involved-including a regular paycheck-this could be a life changer. Your life and every single person on the team.
Buster Hamilton Productions is the name of the company. And while buster Hamilton is the name that will be on the door, the company will be OWNED by each and every person that applies and is accepted for this opportunity. This means that you take a share of all profits. If you are in charge of graphics you take your cut. If you do lighting and sound, you have your cut. And so on.
To start, there will be no cut. There will be lots of work and no pay. For me either. That is the way it is. If you are not into that, this is not for you. I do not want someone getting the wrong idea. While this opportunity has a chance for great rewards, it will take work.
And yes, it will take work and a bit of time. However, a plan to earn revenue would be put into action as soon as all the parts are in place. I would be willing to get more into the details of the plan with anyone who would be interested in this.
One thing I want to end with though. If you have personal aspirations to film a movie you have in mind, or some other projects, we are with you 100%. This is because, if you are a member, it is your company too. You will have the backing of the entire team to work on your personal projects. That, I believe is the ultimate reward...being able to start and finish projects that matter to you...with quality.

This was longer winded than I intended, but what do you expect from a writer? Please visit www.busterhamilton.com to check out the site and for a contact form to contact us. The site is fairly new and I am not particularly good at website stuff, so please forgive me if it is not perfect. Building websites isn't my dream...producing important films that mean something is what my dream is.

(Please, this is only for people that can commute to Ottawa or the surrounding area or who are willing to relocate)

Thanks,
Buster

Back