• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Identity (Short Film) Indiegogo Project

Hey Indietalk! Havey here.

So I have the biggest opportunity of my life so far right in front of me. My script was chosen and is now being made into a short film. (12-15 minutes long). I am going to be directing it and we have an amazing cast and crew already lined up.

The film is very controversial and its about two young men who are gay. They grew up in West Virginia (which is a very racist, sexist and against homosexuality). The two young men are on their way home from the park when they are confronted by three men. The men beat them to death just because they are gay and leave them for dead.

We are looking for some extra funds to cover other things such as light, sound, catering and promotion.

Please take a minute to look at our Indiegogo campaign, I believe we have some cool perks and I hope you guys will help me make my first film!

http://igg.me/at/Identity/x/7033487

Back