• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

STABILIZER Z beats Glidecam + MONOPOD

STABILIZER Z ONLY $120.00 !!! AMAZING DEAL!!!

The STABILIZER Z is the most camera stabilizer to come out in a long time! It combines the use of a Glidecam type of stabilizer, with a monopod extending from 23" - 66" in length. In addition, it also has the ability to shoot from a low mount, so you can get those awesome along the ground shots that everyone loves. Best of all, it's only $120!!!

Compare that to the price of a Glidecam 4000 or a Steadicam Jr. - their prices range from $399 - $799.

The STABILIZER Z can hold camcorders weighing up to 15lbs. That means you can shoot with your XL1 or DVX100 without a problem. If you have one of those ultra compact units that weighs next to nothing, don't worry, the STABILIZER Z has no minimum weight.

To check out more details on the STABILIZER Z go to:

http://www.digitalevolutionproject.com/products.htm

The referenced website

That was one of the worst websites I've seen.

First, the site has no title. It just says "Untitled Document."
The layout is a hodge-podge and very confusing.
And when I finally found the link for the stabelizer I got an error saying "Page not found."

It doesn't really instill much trust; not sure I'd give my credit card number to a site like that.

While we sometimes fall behind in shipping, both of these cases were caused by buyer mis-communication / mis-information.

Clay simply wasn't confirmed and the email address he purchased under was defunct... that's cleared up and his item is shipping.

The other (while I'm not sure who it is because he doesn't give his name) is, I'm SURE, an over-seas buyer. I have had trouble with two overseas shipments. The first one didn't want me to lie (decrease the declared amount) on the customs form, and now refuses to pay the $80 duty fee to collect the item. It's been there for THREE MONTHS! I warned him of this.

The second one gave bad shipping information, so when customs could not contact him. They are in the process of sending the item back. Once I receive it, he'll either get his money back (minus the shipping cost I already paid), or I'll ship it again. Of course since this was his issue, he'll have to pay for shipping again and give the correct information.

As for the website... Yeah, it sucks! I don't like our site, but I don't have enough money to hire someone to do it. We are filmmakers/screenwriters and have very little web design knowledge. I did it on Dreamweaver (who's manual SUCKS), I'm not sure how to name the site, which has been very frustrating. We are trying to provide some cool info, sell some products to help our filmmaking / screenwriting, and have a little fun with the site. Any suggestions?

Dreamweaver's HTML help files and tutorials are actually rather comprehensive... better than the paperback, for sure. :shock:

Good luck with the stabilisers :)

Back