• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Alien diseases- comedy sketch

Howdy all,

I just wanted to share a recent comedy sketch I made.

It's called 'Top 5 weirdest Alien diseases' and I used it as an excuse to make as many physical props as I could.

I'm personally really happy with it and it's taken me the longest to make out of anything I've ever made but I'm always open to some feedback and constructive criticism.

Obviously I appreciate the props aren't hollywood standard, but they're home built and I'm self taught and still learning in that department.

Hope you enjoy and thanks in advance for any feedback!

Cheers

Will

https://youtu.be/l16UhGnK7Fk

Have you been getting any revenue from YouTube?
Are there any FX houses in London you can show your work to?

No not much from YouTube (and none now I've been dropped from the partnership program), I get a bit of support from Patreon at the moment. But not enough to live off of.

Nah, I'd always just done it for fun and assumed it was probably not good enough to be showing to anyone who does it professionally!

Sorry to hear about YouTube, a lot of people are in the same boat.
I can only give you moral support, not financial, but you have good stuff, keep going.
I think all you need is a connection to get you in & the right opportunity.

Back