• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch UNUSUAL 3D Animation HORROR Short Film!

I loved both the film and the soundtrack.

I reminded me of something that happened a few years ago.

I had a film in a competition that depended on the public vote, each person could only vote once per day.

My film was fighting for the top spot with a film about witches, directed by this woman who was also known as "queen of voodoo".

I noticed that 95% her voting happened around the same time everyday, during less than an hour. I found her email and wrote: "I know you're cheating"

The next day, I got up, took a shower, got dressed and I was preparing to go out when I felt something close to my groin. If fell a little down my pants. And a little more and finally to the floor. I looked closer and it was a hairy spider all tucked in.

I posted the picture of the spider and I wrote to the people who were voting for me "I found this inside my pants today and I finally saw the light. The film about the witches is one of the best films I've ever seen and the lady that directed it is a wonderful human being and deserves to win."

Back